VINEYARDS, ORCHARDS, MOUNTAINS AND LAKES
- Kelowna an undiscovered playground, urban and rural, summer or winter, located south of Vancouver in the Okanagan Valley.
- Miles of beautiful parkland, sandy beaches, golf courses, orchards & vineyards.
- A winter wonderland with snow-capped mountains and pine-filled forests; a haven for skiers, boarders, snowmobilers and outdoor adventurists.
- A cultural district that covers six blocks of the downtown with a concentration of galleries, museums, theatres, artists studios and a casino.
- A palate pleaser with a diverse and rich food scene, from street-side cafés to lake-side bistros.
- More than 20 local vineyards offer wine tours and tastings.
- Experience award winning wines of internationally acclaimed wineries.