COSMOPOLITAN CITY WITH URBAN DIVERSITY
- Toronto is within a 90-minute flight for over half the U.S. population.
- A dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower.
- Toronto is an incredibly foot-friendly city – whether you want to go for a run along the waterfront or take a stroll along Queen Street or Yorkville for some shopping.
- Top-notch and diverse dining, restaurants and nightlife.
- Enjoy unique experiences at Ripley’s Aquarium, or walk around the edge of the CN Tower 160 storeys above Toronto, take in a Blue Jays or Raptors game at Scotiabank Arena, visit a real castle, or see the dinosaurs at the Royal Ontario Museum.
- A city of festivals and experiences, visit the Toronto International Film Festival, where all the Hollywood stars converge in September, or the thrill of the Honda Indy Races in July.