NATURE’S GREATEST PLAYGROUND
SUMMER OR WINTER
- The charming alpine Village of Whistler is home to Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains, just north of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- SA modern and eco-friendly resort community boasts award-winning hotels & resorts, a variety of sophisticated and casual restaurants, numerous spas, over 150 shops and upscale boutiques, unique venues and a vibrant night life all set in a pedestrian friendly village.
- Consistently rated as the summer adventure destination resort in North America.
- A mecca for outdoor adventure. A legendary Bike Park, award-winning golf courses, breathtaking glacier-fed lakes, lush forests and waterfalls are all linked by a network of paved trails.
- Host of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- One of the largest ski resorts in North America. Besides skiing and snowboarding, the area offers snowshoeing, tobogganing and ski jumping at the Olympic Park.